How can I renew my domain name?
- Step 1: To renew and extend the registration term for your domain please log into the ” MY ACCOUNT ” area of our website
- Step 2: Once you have logged in” MY ACCOUNT” click on the link ” Show a list of Domains I have Registered ” It will exhibit the Domain name(s) registered under the specific username.
- Step 3: Click on the link “Manage this Domain” and you will be able to view the “renew this domain” link
- Step 4: Click on the “renew this domain link, choose the term for renewal and please select a payment option as Cheque / Demand Draft or Credit Card
- Step 5: Once you have confirmed the order you will get an order code along with the amount that you are required to pay.
After receipt of your payment, you will receive an acknowledgement for the same. You will also receive a confirmation of your Domain name having been renewed. Kindly note that it takes about 48 hrs for the Registry database to update the expiry dates and reflect it on the ‘Whois Search’.
For how many years can I Renew my Domain name?
You can renew for 1-9 years, for a total registration period of up to 10 years.
For example, let’s assume that today’s date is April 30, 2003 and that your current registration period ends April 30, 2006. You have exactly 4 years remaining on your registration period. You can extend your registration period for up to 10 years by renewing today for 6 years.
Let’s take another example. Assume that today’s date is April 29, 2003 and that your current registration period ends April 30, 2006. You have 4 years and 1 day remaining on your registration period. You can extend your registration period to 9 years by renewing today for 5 years. If you tried to renew for 6 years, your total registration period would exceed, by 1 day, 10 years, which is the limit imposed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”). Therefore, we would renew your domain name registration by 5 years, which is closest to the number of years you asked for, without going over the ICANN limit.
Can I Renew my domain name after its expiry?
Once your domain name expires, it enters a grace period of 7-15 days which depends on Registrar to Registrar.
Please note that there are no guarantees that your domain can be renewed after the expiry date, even if it is in the grace period.
Web Portal Designing and Web Development Company undertaking site designing for Mumbai, Pune, India ,USA , UK .Web Portal Designing and Web Development Company undertaking site designing for Mumbai, Pune, India ,USA , UK .Cutting Edge
Cost – Effective Web Portal Designing and Web Development only at Creative Web Solutions