What do you support on your Linux web servers?
- Apache Web Server. (Virtual Hosting)
- Database Server : MySQL.
- Integrated support for PHP.
- Server Side Includes (SSI).
- Unlimited FTP access.
- Webalizer Graphical Statistics.
- Outgoing SMTP Support.
Do you support Open Source software?
Yes, as long as such software does not result in security vulnerability and does not affect other users on the web servers.
Where do I put my PHP scripts?
On your web root directory
What is the path to the CGI-BIN?
Path of cgi-bin is http://www.yourwebsite.com/cgi-bin/
Where can I go to download CGI scripts?
As such Creative web solutions don't provide any CGI scripts, but you can download it from www.cgiscripts.com
Can I run my own CGI scripts?
Where is send mail located on your servers?
Send mail is located at /usr/sbin/sendmail
Where is Perl located on your servers?
Perl is located at /usr/bin/perl
What Version of PHP are you supporting?
All Creative web solutions servers are operating on the PHP version 4.2.3.
What version of MySQL are you running?
Creative web solutions currently run the MySQL version 4.0
What Version of Perl are you supporting?
Currently, Creative web solutions is operating Perl version 5.61
What is the path to Date,Perl,SendMail,Absolute Path?
- Date: /bin/date
- Perl: /usr/bin/pe/rl
- SendMail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
- Absolute Path of yourdomain: /webcorp/www/corpusers/yourdomainname
Can I customize my error messages?
Yes, we support. htaccess file through which you can customize different error messages
What can be the reason if my CGI scripts are not working?
There can be several reasons if your CGI script is not working. Please Check Following:
- Make sure you have tested and compiled your cgi/perl files before uploading.
- File permission should be correct; permission must be world readable and world executable.
What do these error codes mean?
- A: 401 Unauthorized
- 402 Payment Required
- 403 Forbidden
- 404 Not Found
- 405 Method Not Allowed
- 406 Not Acceptable
- 407 Proxy Authentication Required
- 408 Request Time-Out
- 409 Conflict · 410 Gone
- 411 Length Required
- 412 Precondition Failed
- 413 Request Entity Too Large
- 414 Request-URI Too Large
- 415 Unsupported Media Type
- 500 Server Error
- 501 Not Implemented
- 502 Bad Gateway
- 503 Out of Resources
- 504 Gateway Time-Out
- 505 HTTP Version not supported