Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – Social networking intranet portal
A social intranet online portal, which helps to create an online community for employees to communicate and for developing a company oriented social network.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport wanted a perfect blend of productivity, intelligence and social to give thier organisation a genuinely easy-to-use and intuitive intranet that supports and encourages collaboration and communication. An intranet which had Social tools, including liking and sharing, @mentioning and forums, help remove the traditional barriers of familiarity, time zone and technology.
- User registration and validation
- Default widgets: Administrator can define default set of widgets from the options of Widgets like Calendar, Weather, Thought of the day..
- Message board: Allows users to put a message board on their profile for other users.
Other user can give comments on messages.
- Photo Gallery: User can able to create own album page. User can ADD, UPDATE and DELETE album page. User can ADD, UPDATE and DELETE photos in album page.
- Allow other users to comments on photos.
- Facility to upload multiple images at once.
- Videos: Upload video via URL from supported sites like Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Event calendar: User can able to ADD, VIEW list of events, assign access levels.
- Follow Users: User can FOLLOW other users and can view the other users LIKE and COMMENTS on data (Text, Images, Videos) loaded by other users on the system.
- Celebrations: User can view celebrations details like birthday and anniversary
- Blog: Post your own blog.
- Avatar: Avatar editor to crop an uploaded profile photo into something they would like
to use as profile icon.
- Reminders: Reminder for Celebration will display on user dashboard.
- Advance CMS for news, events, content management, inquiry form and more.
- The first phase involved planning a structure for flow of the social intranet with the existing enterprise intranet system.
- Second phases involved installation of advance Content management system.
- Third phase involded designing the look and feel of the CMS and developing social intranet features
- Fourth phase included variuos testing like stress testing, spelling, grammer check. Then we install the software on clients server and provide them with needed training.
Our work with CSIA completed within six months. Our work with them helped them deliver all the capabilities you’d expect from the world’s top-rated social intranet platform
Web services offered :
- Social Intranet Application Development
Custom Asp.net developmentContent Management System