Enterprise Social intranet – Zydus Cadila
Zydus Cadila wanted to bring together all the people, resources and information needed to collaborate around a project, a team or community of practice through the Social intranet portal. An intranet which had Social tools, including liking and sharing, @mentioning and forums, help remove the traditional barriers of familiarity, time zone and technology.
- Case Study file upload – Various case studies can be mentioned on the portal using the content management tool in the admin module with file upload facility.
- Internal search for post, user etc – Search by post name, date, etc
- User Management Tool – This section will provide facility for the Employees of the company to log in through Active directory authentication. On authentication the Employees will get access to the pages on the portal which is otherwise restricted for the normal visitors of the site.
- Edit Profile – The Profile added by the user can be modified by him online after authentication of the appropriate Login / Password.
- Avatar crop editor – Avatar editor to crop an uploaded profile photo into something they would like to use as profile icon.
- Inquire Manager – The Inquiry Manager will allow the user to easily and effectively manage the inquiries received as a response to your services.
- Newsletter Module – This section will provide online Newsletters Modules with add, delete & edit facility.
- Member List / Manager – This Section will provide online member List with all detail information with ADD, MODIFY or DELETE any records in above-mentioned sections. This section will be accessible only after authentication of the administrator logins.
- Testimonials – All client testimonials can be added / edited / deleted using this section by the Administrator only.
- Default Widgets Turn on and Off Module for every user – Administrator can define default set of widgets from the options of Widgets like Calendar, Weather, Thought of the day..
- Message Board – Allows users to put a message board on their profile for other users(Allow other user to write message on their wall)
- Messaging Module – Allow user to message other user, or multiple user at same time
- Photo Gallery – User can able to create own album page.
- Video Gallery – Upload video via URL from supported sites like Youtube etc.
- Announcement and Ads uploads – The System will have facility for Administrator to
- Downloads – These files can be downloaded only by Registered Users only. Using Posts section, Employee who is a member of a particular group / department can download files which are otherwise restricted for download to other members on the intranet.
- Like and Dislike module for photo, video, document, text etc – This module allows marking objects as “I like it” and “I dislike it”
- Multiple comment module – Allow user to comment on post, User can also comment on others comment
- My Wall – allow user to see other post
- Groups (Open and Close Group) – “My Groups” facility to create custom groups of users and share content with access rights to that group only.
The first phase involved planning a structure for flow of the social intranet with the existing enterprise intranet system.
Second phase involved installation of advance Content management system.
Third phase involded designing the look and feel of the CMS and developing social intranet features
Fourth phase included various testing like stress testing, spelling, grammer check. Then we install the software on clients server and provide them with needed training.
Our work with Zydus Cadila completed within six months. Our work with them helped them deliver all the capabilities you’d expect from the world’s top-rated social intranet platform
Web services offered :
Social Intranet Application Development
Custom Asp.net development
Content Management System