How to choose the best Web Hosting Service?
‘We will fully refund your money if any of our hosting downtime more than our service legal agreement. We have a good uptime and good support. You will find us good when you try us — First come first serve basis. Grab it today don’t wait, go and place your order today!’
Isn’t the above lines sound too confusing? You need a relatively good Web Hosting service for your brand NEW Website but each and every webhosting service ‘repeats’ the aforesaid stated lines e.g. ‘We are the best Dedicated servers’ and what not!
What is the Use of Web Hosting Service?
World is a smallest place now. And it has become much smaller with Internet – The Versatile Technology. The internet today promises great things to everyone who uses it. Today, people are showing much more interest in Web Marketing too. This smarter world is trying to explore the ideas behind ‘How can we please our customers?’ Everyone is trying to find the innovative ways to ‘Make Money on Web’. So in order to materialize that we need to host our websites properly and make sure it’s unique, distinct, and highlighted amongst the millions of junk websites on the Net.
7 important points to remember before choosing Web Hosting
1. Get a clear view of your website you are going to host. For instance, what is your website is all about? How many WebPages are there in your website? Is your website is intended for sale? Will your website and content grow by time? What is the estimated disk space? Choose a hosting account appropriately depending on how much space you will need.
2. Fix your Web hosting budget. You should determine your budgets first as you need to decide how much you can afford to pay for your website hosting services.
3. Get the reviews of some good web hosting providers in the web market? Research, analysis, and neck to neck comparisons are essential to get through the best service for your unhosted website.
4. Check out for :
a) Web Hosting Hardware requirements.
b) Web Hosting Platform requirements.
c) Web Hosting Speed.
d) Web Hosting Bandwidth.
5. Choose email accounts with web based access as well as POP3 as per your requirements.
6. Determine and decide your database requirements.