Tips for Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
- Statistics: It is very important to pay keen attention to the statistics of your website, as you can analyze useful information such as number of visitors on website, navigation patterns and entry/exit rates. Google analytics, rank checker and index tool are some of the useful software tools for viewing statistics of the websites.
• Useful Comments: It is always better to make your comments on a blog or website in a descriptive manner. In other words, you can write the reason of liking any particular site or product, which attracts the interest of other users too. According to a recent research, it is found that more than 70% of users read comments before buying or using any service.
• Links from Reputed Websites: One can try to get links from various well-known and reliable web applications, as it can be helpful to generate genuine traffic to your website. Yahoo, Experience or other related directories can also be used for directory submission, as it enables your product to get the increased response from the users.
• Social Networking: Placing your advertisement of your products on various social networking websites is one of the latest ways for the web marketing, as it is very easy to target audiences of several age groups or communities.
• Videos: According to a recent research, online videos on various websites are also one of the most effective sources to promote the product online. It provides clear understanding to the consumer for the respected product.
So, if you are planning to crate an effective framework of web marketing, the above-mentioned tips can help your product to get popular in its category.